Call (816)844-3401
Practice Areas

Federal Employee Disability

Are you a federal employee who can no longer work because of a disability? There are two organizations that have jurisdiction in approving or denying a federal employee disability annuity benefits claim – The United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and The Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB). If you are a federal employee who can no longer work and need to file a disability benefits claim, contact Burnett & Driskill. The lawyers at BurnettDriskill, Attorneys can help you with an initial claim or with the proceeding process.

Contact BurnettDriskill, Attorneys now to schedule a free, no obligation consultation to see if you qualify. There is no fee until you receive your benefits.